- Check out time is strictly 10 am.
- Cheques are not accepted on arrival.
- We do not permit excessive noise or music after 10.30pm.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No refund will be given after arrival/check-in (i.e. No refund for early departures).
- Security deposits and pre-paid tariffs can be paid over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
- When bookings are cancelled less than seven days prior to arrival, the 1st night’s tariff will not be returned.
- Security deposits on bookings cancelled seven days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded, less a $30 cancellation fee.
- Bookings are not confirmed until the required security deposit of one night’s accommodation has been paid and deposited. (Please note that if the booking is for one night only – full payment is required).
Our Pets Policy
Our park is pet-friendly and any visit by you and your pet is subject to the following conditions:
- Pets allowed on the decks of cabins only.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- Your pet must be registered upon arrival at reception.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property.
- Any evidence of unapproved pets inside cabins will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100.00.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the cabins at any time, with the exception of our nominated pet friendly cabins.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- With the exception of service dogs, all other pets are not allowed in park facilities such as amenities, pool, playground and laundry.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Southern Cross Parks and its entities, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.