We understand that your pet is important to you and our goal is to make your stay fun and comfortable for the entire family, including your best friend be they furry or feathered. Instead of leaving your dog, cat or bird behind, we’d love you to bring them along to join you when you stay with us here at Goondiwindi Holiday Park.
You're welcome to bring your best friend when you stay with us
Each of our three types of accommodations – camping or caravanning sites as well as our cabins – can be a stop-over or holiday away from home for not only you but your best friend as well. We simply ask that you sign an agreement concerning our expectations for the behavior of your pet so all guests in the park are comfortable.
By following some simple guidelines, you and your pet can relax, unwind and enjoy all the comforts we offer. General policies guests with pets need to keep in mind include:
- Pets are not permitted in the Cabins at any time.
- Pets must be supervised at all times and never left alone in the park.
- Dogs must be leashed when outside of your vehicle or accommodation.
- Pets are not allowed in common areas of the park such as the pool area, camp kitchens, playgrounds or reception areas. (Exceptions are, of course, made for service animals).
- The pet owner must sign an agreement that details the rules regarding the presence of the pet at the park.
Check our Pet Friendly Policy page for further information regarding holidaying with your pet here in our park.
Not just a stopover, a great place for you and your pets to unwind
There are many things to do nearby with your pet. There are loads of tourist attractions, walking and biking paths and plenty of other fun places for a dog to run and burn of some excited energy. Just as we welcome you and encourage you and your family to enjoy yourself, we are also happy to welcome that other four legged or feathered member of your family – your pet!